As a Systems Engineer, you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of our high performance, high availability server and network infrastructure at remote locations.
- Provision and administer high-performance computing and network infrastructure
- Maintain network Infrastructure such as firewalls,VPN gateways, intrusion detection systems
- Tune and Monitor server health, network status, and application performance
- Manage co-location build outs and maintenance
- Handle Configuration Management
- Plan and execute things like backup as a service
Required skills and expertise:
- Linux system administration
- Kernel Built and Optimisation for high frequency trading.
- Familiar with Infrastructure automation frameworks and orchestration tools like Ansible, Chef etc.
- Network Traffic Capture and Analysis with Solid understanding of server hardware, NICs
- Experience in network administration (switches, routers, LAN, WAN, MPLS and firewalls)
- Comfortable with programming and scripting in Bash, Python, Perl to Maintain Infrastructure as Code
- Familiar with infrastructure monitoring frameworks like zabbix, nagios etc.
- Collaboration across multiple sites and time zones.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Performance based bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits